8/23/09

AmyLou Who?

Welcome! I'd like to introduce myself. really, I would. but where to begin.. ?

Here are a few of the unique names I've picked up over the years.... Last Minute Lou, PeeWee, LouLou, Pooh, Popp-o, Peeny (yes I know), Nunny, Ammers, Tutti-Fruiti, Ames, Charlie Brown (I really don't know), Amanator (watch out, she'll get cha'), Emmy Lou, Conrad, Precious, Bunny, etc.

I have so many aliases from so many stories and characters in my life. I hope to share these quarky stories and amazing characters so that you too can laugh, some at my expense, as laughter is so key to existence.

Please stop back periodically as I plan to share hilarity as it ensues &/or is recollected (in no particular order). gotta keep ya on your toes.. :)

Yours Truly,
... Me

3 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, Bunny!

    Seriously, please tell me the story of how you came to be Conrad (and by whom)?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ammers! I'm already in love with your blog!

    ReplyDelete